Use If You Care Non-Stick Parchment Roasting Bags for this quick and convenient meal.
- Watch the Roasted Salmon Recipe Video below for a step-by-step guide to making this mouth-watering dish at home.
- Scroll Down for a list of all the ingredients you will need.
- If You Care Non Stick Parchment Roasting Bags
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 tsp La Baleine Course Sea Salt
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, finely minced
Roasted Salmon Recipe Instructions:
Preheat oven to 200 degrees °C.
In a small bowl, whisk together lemon juice, olive oil, salt, pepper and garlic, then set aside.
Place salmon in the center of an If You Care Medium Non-Stick Parchment Roasting Bag, seam side up on a baking sheet.
Drizzle lemon and olive oil mixture over salmon, then place lemon slices on top of the salmon. Seal the bag by folding the open end upward as many times as possible, then roast for 20 minutes.
Serve and enjoy!
Remember: Always use our unbleached totally chlorine-free greaseproof paper roasting bags that won’t affect the flavour of your food instead of plastic roasting bags (that end up in landfill).