Easy meal prep at it’s best with If You Care Non-Stick Parchment Baking Paper.
- Scroll Down for a list of all the ingredients you will need.
You will need:
- If You Care Parchment Baking Sheets
- 4 portions salmon
- 2 bunches carrots, sliced
- 4 cippolini onions, sliced
- 2 lemons, juiced
- 1 tsp thyme, minced
- 2 tbsp chives, chopped
- White balsamic vinegar
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Garlic, minced
- 3 bunches little gem lettuce, washed and ripped
Our Parchment Roasted Salmon Salad Bowl can easily be made in a big batch or just a couple servings, not to mention, it’s DELICIOUS! See recipe below:
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees C.
- Pat salmon dry, drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper, then place on a baking sheet lined with If You Care Parchment Paper.
- Toss carrots and onions in 1 tbsp olive oil and sprinkle with 1 tsp thyme, salt and pepper, then place on Parchment Paper with the salmon and roast for 20 minutes, or until crisp.
- While salmon and carrots are cooking, make the dressing by adding together the lemon juice, thyme, chives, vinegar, garlic, and mustard, then whisk in olive oil and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Arrange lettuce in a bowl, then top with salmon, carrots and onions and drizzle with vinaigrette.