Use If You Care Non-Stick Parchment Baking Paper for this gluten-free vegetarian delight.
- Scroll Down for a list of all the ingredients you will need.
You will need:
- If You Care Parchment Baking Sheets
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 tbsp curry powder
- 2 tsp cumin
- Salt and pepper
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into small florets
- 2 cloves garlic, sliced
Add Yoghurt Dressing:
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp fresh dill, minced
- 1 tbsp fresh mint, minced
- 1 tsp curry
- 1 tsp cumin
- salt and pepper
- 1 bunch Kale, cut into ribbons
- 2 Persian cucumbers, chopped
Our newest recipe is here! Our Roasted Curried Cauliflower Salad with Yogurt Dressing is perfect for an easy weeknight dinner and makes the best leftovers too. Did we mention it’s glutenfree and vegetarian too? Check out the recipe below:
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees C.
- In a small bowl, combine olive oil, curry powder, cumin and season with salt and pepper.
- Add cauliflower and sliced garlic to a bowl and drizzle with seasoned olive oil.
- Place cauliflower in a single layer on a baking sheet lined with If You Care Parchment Paper and bake for 20 minutes or until crisp and golden.
- While cauliflower is cooking, add yogurt to a medium bowl and add olive oil, garlic, dill, mint and season with salt and pepper.
- Add kale and cucumbers to a large serving bowl and pour on half the dressing, massaging until the kale is completely covered.
- When cauliflower has slightly cooled, add to kale and drizzle remaining dressing, then serve and enjoy!