Prepare using our If You Care Baking Cups.
- Follow our quick and easy Ginger Lemon Poppy Seed Muffin Recipe to create these delicious breakfast muffins at home.
- Scroll Down for a list of all the ingredients you will need.
- If You Care Large Baking Cups
- 1 ½ cups flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp salt
- 5 tsp poppy seeds
- 1 stick unsalted butter, softened
- ¾ cup sugar
- 2 lemons, zested
- ¼ cup ginger, grated
- 2 eggs, beaten
- ¾ cup vanilla yogurt
Ginger Lemon Poppy Seed Muffin Recipe:
Makes 12 Muffins
1. Preheat the oven to 180 Degrees Celsius.
2. In a medium bowl, mix together flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and poppy seeds, then set aside.
3. In the bowl of an electric mixer, combine the butter, sugar, lemon zest and ginger until thoroughly combined, then add the eggs.
4. Then, alternate between adding the flour mixture and the yogurt to the batter and mix until smooth.
5. Line a muffin pan with If You Care Baking Cups and add batter to the cups, filling to about ¾ full and bake for 30-40 minutes until the tops are golden brown.
Let cool and enjoy your freshly baked Ginger Lemon Poppy Seed Muffins for a delicious breakfast treat.